Sunday, April 12, 2015

ASSIGNMENT 12

Write in your notebook. Complete with the appropriate form of much, many, little, few or lot.


1. There were very ______________ people at the concert. The hall was almost empty.
2. – Cream?
Yes please. But only _______________ sugar. I don’t like my coffee too sweet.
3. There weren’t ______________ students at the university yesterday. Were they on
strike?
4. _____________ people go there because they’ve opened some nice cafés.
5. We’ve got very ___________ eggs, so we can only make one small omelette.
6. - Did you read any books during your holiday?
- Not ______________. I didn’t have __________ time to sit down and relax.
7. - How _______________ money have you got?
- Only _________________.
8. It’s a small car. There is very ________________ room in it.
9. There isn’t ______________ interesting news in the newspaper today.
10. I’m on a diet, so I can’t eat ______________.
11. My brother is very popular. He’s got ______________ friends.
12. I must hurry. I’ve got very ______________ time.

No comments:

Post a Comment